Don’t we all wish that for once (or more) in our lifetime, we can enjoy a fabulous grand entrance that will leave everyone in awe of just how fantastic our choice of a ride is? Think Game of Throne’s Daenarys Targaryen arriving in Dragonstone on no less than the majestic back of Drogon the dragon.
Xquizit Limousines & Tours would agree that getting the best limo hire service you can find is a must to achieve that grand entrance.
Get the Limo Rolling
While nobody has a dragon (assuming) to pimp your ride, you can have the next best thing to a grand entrance worthy of the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Go hire a limousine for and get ready for a fancy arrival.
A popular choice for wedding send-offs and transporting VIPs around town, a rented limo is also a great way to enjoy the best that life has to offer. Whether it is to pick up your date at the Waterfront Suites, a graduation car pool for your child and the gang, or a luxury road trip around Hawke’s Bay wineries and vineyards, you cannot go wrong with a sleek limo.
Getting the Right Limo For Hire
Making that big limo day come true begins with finding a good limo hire company. Ensure that you get the most out of every dollar you pay by checking out these five things:
1. Safety. This is a must for a worry-free travel. The company should have untarnished safety record of transporting clients.
2. Quality fleet. Whether you opt for a classic black Lincoln or a cutting-edge stretched Hummer, the vehicle should be clean, well maintained and in the peak of performance. Old and problematic limos may hamper your travel plans.
3. Impeccable service. Get a fair go with professional, courteous and all-around good chap drivers, and on-time arrivals and add-ons, including some interior arrangements, to make your big day more memorable.
4. Legit. Ask for proof of insurance coverage and the contract detailing the service terms, such as the vehicle type, duration of the trip, number of side trips and pick up date and time. Carry these documents during the trip.
5. Complete communication channels. The company should have a good website, direct lines for customer service and a hotline for emergencies.
A good limo hire company can spell the difference between a swell ride and a dodgy bump. Do your research so you can make an informed decision.